We love sharing quick, easy, and family friendly recipes that the whole family can enjoy. This simple but delicious Caprese Skewer in a bowl recipe makes a great party appetizer or a fun after school snack for the kids. Enjoy!
What you need:
1 container of Ferndale Farmstead Fresh Mozzarella Ciliegine
(Small Mozzarella Balls)
1 tub of cherry grape tomatoes
Course Salt & Pepper
1 box of toothpicks
1. Wash & Dry cherry grape tomatoes. Cut tomatoes in half. Set aside.
2. Drain water from fresh mozzarella Ciliegine cup and carefully transfer into a new bowl.
3. Drizzle olive oil, Drizzle balsamic vinegar, and gently toss with a fork to evenly cover all the mozzarella balls.
4. Top with a pinch of course salt & pepper (or to your liking).
5. Fold basil leaf around the tomato (if basil leave is large simply cut in half), then spear onto toothpick, Add a mozzarella ball to the toothpick.
Note: If you have extra basil left just simply cut the rest up and add as a topping.